Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tesa & Mike: May 21, 2010






Oh my gosh! I had sooooooo much fun at Tesa & Mike's Wedding. From the moment I met them I knew I wanted to photograph their wedding. That feeling was even stronger after photographing their Engagement Session.

We started out the day watching the ladies getting ready at a salon. The ceremony was very beautiful and heartfelt. You could tell how loved Tesa & Mike are by their families & friends. Did I mention how much I laughed during the photo session inbetween? We had such a blast and I will never forget the Superman underwear..LOL.

We went to the reception at Birchwood Party Center. There was lots of laughter. And very emotional dances with parents. One of my fav images is Mike dancing with his Mom. If you look, there is a tear running down his cheek. I love sensitive Grooms. It was such a beautiful moment.

For more images from this wedding, check out my Facebook Fan Page.

No comments: