Friday, June 24, 2011

Alba & Ryan: May 14, 2011

Jamie & I joined Alba & Ryan at St. Ambrose Church. Immediately we noticed Alba's brilliant style with her gorgeous shoes and her fabulous dress made for a dancer. It was perfect for her. Their ceremony was gorgeous. The smiles they shared throughout were just priceless.

Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with us so we stopped at the West Side Market for some photos. Its always wonderful to shoot in new venues and I absolutely loved the Westside Market.

Then we continued onto Massimo da Milano. I loved that Alba & Ryan were able to take the space and make it their own. It was beautiful. It was amazing to watch Alba & Ryan being so playful and loving towards one another. Poor Ryan ended up with lots of cake on his face. :-)

Congratulations Alba & Ryan! I had such a blast and I am honored to know you both!

To view more images from Alba & Ryan's Wedding, check out my Fanpage.

No comments: