Friday, May 2, 2008

Wedding in Niles, Ohio!



Wedding in Niles, Ohio!
View Photo Slideshow




So..this past weekend, I went to my hometown of Niles, Ohio to photograph a Wedding for my best friend from High School's sister-in-law. Travis & Tricia are such a great couple. You can see the love in their eyes. They have such a beautiful family and I was so honored to be a part of their day. There were definitely some fun moments. Little kids dressed up as chickens, cake smashed in the face, a caucasion Michael Jackson with a MiniMe, policewomen, indians, bikers, construction workers, Ohio State & Hang On Sloopy and much much more! They were married at the Victorian Ballroom in Niles, Ohio.

Another fun fact is that I was actually in the Best Man and the Matron of Honor's wedding ten years ago. So there were a lot of familiar faces and wonderful renewed connections! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your Day!!

No comments: