Friday, July 11, 2008

Cory & Monica Wed @ The Clifton Club



HamedAndBruaw
View Photo Slideshow




What a classy Wedding! Monica and Cory were both adorable throughout the day. We thought for sure the Groom would be crying during the ceremony but he reserved it for the special toast he made which of course brought me to tears behind my camera. Monica and Cory seemed to have such a wonderful time together throughout the evening. Everytime I saw Cory he was laughing except for dancing. Dancing was serious business at this Reception. The DJ Ray Show provided the music including the chicken dance which the Groom had never done. And what can I say? But that Monica was radiant all through the evening and got down on the dance floor!

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! You are such a brilliant and wonderful couple!

No comments: