Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dan & Nicci's Engagement: Chicago, IL


I had the pleasure of hanging out with Dan & Nicci this past Saturday in Chicago, IL. This is the first time I was able to meet with them in person. They are such a great couple. Dan was a little shy at first but definitely looked natural as the day progressed. And Nicci looked like she had been modeling for years. They both answered all of my questions about Chicago. And I had a great time getting to know them. I am so excited to photograph their Wedding!

We started out on Michigan Ave., then moved over to the park behind Shedd Aquarium for a magnificent view of the city skyline, and finally we ended at their home. This is where I met the adorable Harley. A very loveable Bulldog who was very affectionate. I wanted to take her home.

Thanks so much for such an enjoyable day!

PS I've been trying to keep my slideshows down to 20 photos but I couldn't help posting more since I did this shoot in Chicago!

No comments: