Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bryan & Anna Maria: April 25, 2009




It was such an honor to photograph Bryan & Anna Maria's Wedding. As soon as I met with Anna Maria, I thought to myself I definitely want to photograph her Wedding. And it was such a pleasure. Small events are so much fun and everyone treats you like part of the family. Bryan was such a sweetheart. And the way they looked at each other could melt anyone's heart. Thanks for such an awesome day!

We started the day out at Amasa Stone Chapel on the campus of Case Western Reserve which is absolutely gorgeous. Then ended the day at Michaelangelo's in Little Italy. Delicious Food! I highly recommend it. Their cake was made by the always delicious White Flower Cake Shoppe. And the beautiful bouquet was done by Lowe's Greenhouse, Florist, Gift Shop.

No comments: