Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chris & Sierra: September 25, 2009






Kathleen and I joined Chris and Sierra in Barberton for their special day. I had been looking forward to this day for awhile. Chris & Sierra booked me over a year and a half ago. I photographed Sierra's Sister's Wedding to Andy Richards back in 2007 and I was looking forward to seeing everyone again.
I definitely wasn't disappointed. Throughout the day Chris & Sierra had some beautiful moments. The ceremony was full of love and tearful eyes. Chris & Sierra decided to say their personal vows to each other at the lake where Chris first proposed. So we headed there inbetween the ceremony & reception. To our benefit there was a Mum festival going on. From a distance, I photographed their vows to each other. It was a really romantic and beautiful moment. I of course couldn't hear what they said to each other, however, I found myself in tears because of this beautiful moment anyway!
We ended at Lake Anna Hall where we photographed more heartfelt tears from Sierra's sister Amber with Amber's Toast, Sierra's Grandfather saying a very inspiring prayer, and lots of fun dancing. We had such an amazing time! Thanks for the wonderful evening and allowing us to share the day with you!


Chris&Sierra
View Photo Slideshow


No comments: