Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kevin & Emily: October 24, 2009






It was the perfect Fall day for Emily & Kevin's Wedding. We had a tiny bit of rain but the colors on the leaves in Olmsted Falls were magnificent!
To me the best thing about Emily & Kevin's Wedding was definitely the way they looked at each other all day. Their love was so refreshing and beautiful. We enjoyed hanging out with them.
And it wouldn't be right not to mention the Steelers/Browns rivalry happening throughout the day. I think the officiant even mentioned it during the Wedding. The Groom is a Steelers fan and the Bride is a Browns Fan. I think I got that right!
I also had a great time teasing the Groom's Brother about his Steelers hat. And he definitely got me back during the toast...LOL. I had such an amazing time! Thanks so much for making me a part of your Day!!


kevin&emily
View Photo Slideshow


No comments: