Friday, May 28, 2010

Nate & Jen's E-session...






OMG! So I recently got word that I'm photographing Jen & Nate's Wedding in November. Jen is one of my FAV DJs on Q104. And Nate is her charming fiance who also works in radio! Manny their lovely little doggie came along for a few photos also. I had such a wonderful time hanging out and getting to know them at Edgewater Park. I learned quite a bit. Go ahead and ask me what a "Time of Your Life" Photo is! We also found a dead animal in a tree which Jen refused to be photographed by...LOL. (I really don't blame her!). Towards the end we headed to Bonefish for a few night images. Nate popped the question at Bonefish where they had their first date. I'm so excited and honored to be photographing their Wedding this year!

Check out more images of Nate & Jen at my FB FanPage.

No comments: