Friday, November 5, 2010

Sarah & Chad: August 28, 2010






Jamie & I joined Sarah & Chad. I was so looking forward to this weddding. The first time I met Sarah & Chad we all just hit it off immediately. And their E-session was sooooo much fun!

We joined them at the Marriott in Beachwood for some getting ready photos. Then we moved onto Bethany Covenant Church. The ceremony was gorgeous with lots of tears and loving people looking on. You could tell everyone was so happy Chad & Sarah were tying the knot.

Then we traveled to one of my favorite locations, Chagrin Falls, to do some fun artsy photos. I talked Sarah & Chad into some ice cream. It was definitely worth it.

Then we moved back to the Marriott for the PARTY! And it was a party!!! Thank you so much for making me a part of your day. I had so much fun. And it was so wonderful to get to know you both!

To view more images from Chad and Sarah's Wedding, check out my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: