Monday, October 24, 2011

Jen & Jonathan: July 30, 2011





Cyndi and I joined Jen at her home for a few Getting Ready images including her adorable doggie. So cute!

Then we moved to St Stanislaus for the ceremony. I absolutely adore this church. I think it is one of the most beautiful Catholic churches in Cleveland. After a lovely chat with the priest, we went to work documenting the beauty of St. Stanislaus. Jen was so lovely coming down the aisle with her Dad. And Jonathan was glowing as he watched her. It was such a wonderful moment. One of my favorite moments actually. They had a gorgeous ceremony followed by a bubble exit out the front of the church.

We then headed downtown to get creative with some shots of the Bridal Party behind the Cleveland Public Library. We strolled around the area with Jen & Jonathan photographing their love for each other. I just love the little nook beside the library. Its so cute.

Then we headed to Springvale Golf Course for a rockin good time. I absolutely adored that Jen & Jonathan had photo frames on each table with one photo of each of them in each frame. After some funny and heartfelt toasts, we all got down to dinner. We followed that up with a lovely cake smashing..HA! And then some dancing. There was even some wedding planking happening. Its the first and last time so far, I've seen planking at a Wedding...LOL. It was a blast!

Congratulations Jen & Jonathan! I've had so much fun getting to know you both. You are AWESOME!

To view more images of Jen & Jonathan, check out the Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: