Thursday, November 17, 2011

August 27, 2011: Diana & Anthony





I have some amazing couples and Diana & Anthony are definitely in the amazing category. As soon as I met them, I adored them and couldn't wait to do their E-session and their Wedding!

We started out the day with Getting Ready sessions for both Diana & Anthony. There were lots of tears & laughter. It was wonderful to be there.

Then we moved to St Mary of the Falls Church. Diana was striking as she walked down the aisle with tears in her eyes. And Anthony's face was just full of love. There were lots of little touches and glances between the two of them. Looking at their images of this day reminded me why I love my career so much. After a big kiss, they followed the piper down the aisle.

After some formal images, we headed out to Olmsted Falls to do some fun stuff. As always there were about two other wedding parties already there. But that didn't stop us from getting some cool shots. The best part was that Anthony & Diana were willing to get a little wet. I definitely think the images were worth it.

Then we moved onto Weymouth Country Club. There were definitely some fun moments! The Best Man gave a lovely toast. He blew his nose on a terrible towel and then put on a Cleveland Browns shirt. Then Diana stole the towel. I'm pretty certain it showed up towards the end of the first dance too. A slideshow played during the first dance. Anthony & Diana showed us some of their moves. It was a lovely evening. And I'm so excited to have been a part of such an important day for Anthony & Diana!

Congratulations Anthony & Diana! It was an absolute pleasure to be your photographer!

To view more images of Anthony & Diana, check out the Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: