Sunday, December 4, 2011

September 3, 2011: Nikki & Steve






I hung out with Nikki & Steve for their E-session in Chagrin Falls earlier this year. I had so much fun with them that I was definitely excited about spending their Wedding Day with them.

We hung out with Nikki at her Mom's home. And with Steve at Nikki & Steve's house for some getting ready images. Everyone welcomed us into their houses with smiles and warm welcomes. It was so nice to be a part of their day.

Then we moved onto St. Paschal Baylon Church for the ceremony. Nikki cried as she walked down the aisle. Its one of my very favorite parts of the ceremony. It was so cute when she was trying to fix Steve's boutiniere. There were lots of beautiful moments throughout. Steve & his brothers worked at the church so they parked the mower out front for them to pose around. So much fun!

For photos inbetween, we headed to the Blue Bridge in the Flats. Then moved over behind the Cleveland Public Library in Downtown. We also stopped by E.4th St. And finished the formal images at the Hyatt as we arrived for the Reception.

At the Hyatt, Steve's Brother gave one of the best and funniest toasts I've ever heard. And I've heard quite a few toasts in my five years as a Wedding Photographer. I always love doing images at the Hyatt. It gives sort of an antique feel to everything. And I must admit I'm partial to the antique sort of Weddings. :-)

The Galati & Detzel Families were so much fun! Thank you Nikki & Steve for having Jamie & I. We had such a blast at your Wedding!

To view more images, check out the Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: