Friday, March 9, 2012

Sara & Josh: November 11, 2011





The first time I met Sara, I knew I wanted to photograph her Wedding. So I was thrilled to be able to be a part of Josh & Sara's Day!

Maura & I headed over to the Courtyard Marriott in Willoughby to meet Josh for the first time and photograph Sara getting ready. I immediately noticed Sara's pink & brown cowboy boots. I'm so jealous I don't have a pair. And Sara's awesome taste in shoes. She had a few pair to wear throughout her Wedding Day. Then everyone started arriving to help her get ready and they party started. :-)

I was so excited the ceremony was at the Holden Arboretum. I love photographing here. It was wonderful to watch Sara & Josh's faces as they declared their dedication and commitment to each other. I might have cried just a bit. We hung out after the ceremony to get some cool images of Josh & Sara around the Arboretum.

Then we headed over to St. Noel's for the Reception. Sara & Josh kept sneaking cute little kisses all throughout the evening. Their family & friends were just wonderful company. And they all knew how to get down on the dance floor!

Maura & I had a fabulous time getting to know Sara & Josh. Thank you so much for making us a part of your Day. You are such a beautiful and kind couple!

To view more images from Sara & Josh's Wedding, check out the Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: