Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tina & Wes: August 11, 2012

I met Wes about 3 years ago as a Groomsmen at Danielle & Brian's Wedding. Then I met Tina & Wes a few years ago at Emily & Aarron's Wedding. So I was totally ecstatic when they booked me for their Wedding! I joined them at DeLuca's Place in the Park for their Wedding Day. We started out the day photographing formal images of the ladies and then the guys. Afterwards the Ceremony started. It was so fun to watch Wes & Tina's faces as they saw one another for the first time. :-) Afterwards we escaped to a field over beside Deluca's for some fun & romantic images. And I was not disappointed about the fun part. Handlebar kept us all laughing. Then we headed back to DeLuca's for the party. It was such a fun evening. I was able to see both of my past couples from previous Weddings. And watching Tina & Wes in love was just a beautiful thing! To view more images of Tina & Wes, check out their album on my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: