Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The P Family


I had the pleasure of hanging out for the evening with the P Family.  They are such sweet, wonderful people.  And their boys are absolutely gorgeous.  I immediately fell in love with their smiles & blue eyes.  As I was laying on the grass capturing this family playing together, the boys decided my back was just as good as any.  They were so cute as they ran back and forth between myself and their parents!  Love this family!  :-)

Thank you so much for spending the evening with me.  I had a great time chatting with Mrs. P.  And I enjoyed watching Mr. P with his kids.  So awesome!

To view more images of the P Family, check out their Album on my Facebook Fanpage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how these photos capture the essence of being a beautiful American military family. God bless them for everything they have sacrificed for this country. They are trully an amazing family.