Friday, June 8, 2007

My Favorite Photos at Erin & Rob's Wedding!


Rob was amazing all day long with his handsome smile and great personality. And you could tell how in love with Erin he is. It was in his gaze every moment he looked at her that day!


Erin was such a gorgeous Bride. I don't think I could have taken a bad photo of her if I had tried! And what an amazing personality. You could tell this couple belonged together.

Rob with his Best Man.

I thought a photo of his wedding ring on her veil was a very symbolic of the couple's big Day!

I took so many flower photos because they were just gorgeous!

The Flowergirls were beautiful.

My assistant, Martha, actually took this photo. I absolutely love it because of the light shining between the couple.

Rob decided to pick up his Bride and carry her down the pathway for more photos!

The Raintree Country Club is set up beautifully inside.

Erin, Rob, and I snuck out before dinner to grab a couple night portraits.

I absolutely love the lighting on this photo so decided to include it as one of my favorites.

Again, my assistant, Martha, took this photo from the side. I thought the lighting turned out to be absolutely gorgeous.

I love playing with new ideas for different mirror shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.