Saturday, June 2, 2007

My Favorite Photos from Chris & Erin's Wedding!

This is just a very simple photo most people wouldn't think to take. But I love the simplicity and the beauty of the Union of the hands!

This stain glass window was in the old part of the church which is not used very often anymore. Erin's Mom & Dad were married in front of this window so I decided it was a very important part of this couple's day!

The flowers were on the pews in the aisle's of the church. I thought they were a beautiful part of the ceremony.

During the formal portraiture after the ceremony, Erin had this moment. I absolutely adore this little girl. Isn't she beautiful?

This was actually an idea the Bride had and it turned out beautifully.

I think this is definitely a portfolio photo!

Erin & Her Father were very good natured about posing on a tractor located just outside the reception.

Wonder Twin powers activate!! Just kidding! Erin & her bridesmaids are all very close friends. So they all share these bracelets as a symbol of their friendship!


No comments: