Monday, October 15, 2007

Lynsi & Jared's Engagement

Oh my gosh! I can't even explain the experience I had with Lynsi and Jared. We all had this great connection that really helped me to create some beautiful images. Both of their Mom's came along for the "Ride." And let me tell you it was a ride.

I drove about 2 hours out in the country to Jared and his Family's Cow Farm. We all took a ride on this little off road vehicle down a really scary path to photograph in the location where Jared proposed to Lynsi. And let me tell you how amazing the proposal was!!

He used a CHAINSAW to carve a heart with Will You Marry Me in the middle of a Tree! Wow! Now that is romance. I don't think anyone could have said No to that kind of proposal!

We waded through creeks, we climbed down a steep hill using ropes and leaning myself against a tree to steady myself so I could photograph Jared and Lynsi around their favorite waterfall! And through the entire experience Jared was SUCH a gentleman. He helped me down the hill with my equipment. Jared and Lynsi made sure I had a pair of boots to wade in the creek! What a caring fabulous couple!

Then we went out to a cousin's cabin to photograph around their lake! It was one of the best Engagement experiences I have photographed so far. My motto has always been I will "do anything for a photograph" I think I definitely proved that on this shoot! Did I mention I am afraid of heights?...LOL.

I absolutely cannot wait to photograph their Wedding in December!


Damron/Pier Engagement
View Photo Slideshow


No comments: