Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Tudor House Wedding!



Tracy And Scott Weiss
View Photo Slideshow




If you have never seen the Tudor House in Akron, you should definitely check it out. It was such an amazing place to have a wedding! The dressing rooms upstairs were full of available light. There were lots of wonderful places to do photos without having to travel. The lake was close by and it was an amazing day!

I've been looking forward to shooting Scott & Tracy's Wedding for awhile now. Tracy said one of the reasons she hired me was because I didn't "Attack" her at the Bridal Fair like all of the other vendors. And we all seemed to hit it off very nicely. Plus they share my love of animals!

Tracy has such an amazing sense of humor. We were laughing and having a great time while we were doing the getting ready photos. And Scott is such a sweetheart! Needless to say, we had an amazing time! And a wonderful experience.
I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like too! Things in the Wedding World are winding down a little now. I'm working on albums and trying to accomplish finishing up the 2007 Season. I have one last wedding in December.

No comments: