Monday, August 11, 2008

Presenting Mr & Mrs. Edgell....July 18, 2008



Kevin&Noelle
View Photo Slideshow



I love photographing Weddings that are referrals from other Brides! Noelle was a Bridesmaid from a Wedding I had last year with Alexis & Mark! So I was definitely looking forward to photographing the Wedding.

The Wedding took place on a landing in the front lobby of a hotel in Akron. I have never been able to be above the ceremony which was a really cool perspective. The Reception included 300 people in 2 large rooms. And let me tell you, they partied the night away with a really amazing band called SUMRADA.

Earlier in the day, someone set off the fire alarm in the hotel so the wonderful firefighters in the area let us take some photos by their engine! Totally cool.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! I enjoyed myself so much and am looking forward to taking horseback riding lessons with you Noelle!

No comments: