Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jaz & Eric: May 15, 2010






What can I even say to explain how much fun Deb, Cat & I had on Jaz & Eric's Wedding Day? We started out at Jaz & Eric's new home getting ready for the day with lots of laughter and friends. Then we moved onto the St Ignatius of Antioch which is a gorgeous older Catholic church. Afterwards we traveled to the Cleveland Zoo for some fun images in the Rainforest & on the regular grounds. Then we traveled on the party bus to Flannery's where Jaz & Eric met and back to the Zoo for the reception.

There were tons of fun moments that day. I have a new theme song. Imagine "Terry Terry Goodman" to the tune of Lady Gaga's Paparazzi. Imagine being surrounded by gorillas, big cats, sharks and funky dancers. Then imagine a bus load of the MOST hilarious people you've ever met. Did I mention the yellow slide and the Bride headfirst in the mulch? I don't think we stopped laughing for one moment! My face still hurts from smiling so much!

Thank you soooo much for such an amazing experience Jaz & Eric!!!

To view more of Eric & Jaz's images, go the my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: