Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Michelle & Chris: May 22, 2010






What a wonderful wedding full of joy & love. Cynthia from Cynthia Marie Photography joined me for Chris & Michelle's Wedding. We started out hanging with Michelle at Chatterbox Salon. Then headed to Coe Lake for the ceremony. We had a blast photographing Chris, Michelle & the Wedding Party all around Downtown. And then ended up at Pazzo's for the reception. Heidi from Heidzilla's lent a hand with the ceremony. What a great group of vendors to work with!

When Chris, Michelle & I first met there was a runaway puppy in my neighborhood. They were so concerned and even emailed me about it later. The puppy is great. We see it often. But this just testifies to the wonderful nature of Michelle & Chris. I knew I wanted to photograph their Wedding. I was so honored they choose me. They've been through a lot this past year. I've thought about them quite often. I can't even tell you how very happy I was to be a part of their Wedding. The love between them and their families was very obvious as the tears were shed throughout the day. Even I teared up a few times. The laughter was also a great sign of the love they all share. Thank you so much for making me a part of your day!

To view more images from Michelle & Chris's Wedding go to my Facebook Fan Page.

No comments: