Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jaz & Eric's Baby Bump








I've been around for some important moments in Jaz & Eric's lives. I started out photographing their Engagement session and then their Wedding. Now, I'm photographing another special moment in their lives. I'm so honored to be photographing their maternity session.

I always love hanging out with them. We started out the session by playing XBox while Jaz finished getting ready...LOL. There was a lot of laughter and monkey business. Then Eric broke out the ultrasound image that Jaz gave him as a present so he could know the sex of their child even though she didn't. It was a surprise for her. Isn't that so sweet? We also played with the kitty. So so cute!

Eric ended a lovely evening by snowblowing the snow off from my car so I could make my way home. :-)

Thanks so much for making me feel like part of the family. I can't wait to meet Victoria! You are both going to be AMAZING parents!

To view more images from this session, go to my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: