Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Menetta & Ronnie: May 21, 2011

I first met Menetta in the office of my son's school. I immediately took a liking to her carefree personality, love of country music and infectious laugh. So when she inquired about Wedding Photography, I was thrilled.

What I loved the most about Ronnie & Menetta is their story of true love. How they dated in high school and were first loves. And then found each other again later in life. They had all of these fabulous photos throughout the ceremony & reception from their high school years. It was pretty cool.

Deb & I met them at Williams on the Lake. I spent some time doing some detail and getting ready photos for Menetta. Then it was time to walk down the aisle. Ronnie was all smiles the entire ceremony. And Menetta definitely shed some tears. :-)

Then we all headed inside for the party. The Best Man gave a touching but funny toast. Menetta cried while dancing with her Dad. And Ronnie smiled while dancing with Menetta. It was a great time!

Congratulations Ronnie & Menetta!! It was a fabulous time!

To view more images from THIS wedding, go to my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: