Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tricia & John's Engagement

When Tricia said she wanted to use balloons for an e-session and John wanted to do something with his drums, I was in PhotoHeaven. So I thought, why not a field of hay? Why not?...LOL.

Tricia & John were game. So we spent three hours laughing our arses off and having a blast. I don't think any of us stopped smiling the entire time. Well maybe when those little tiny bugs started biting us. :-)

I am so excited to be photographing Tricia & John's Wedding. We are going to have a blast!

Tricia & John also hired my good friend Shannon from SB Productions for their Wedding, he also joined us for some video at the engagement session. Special thanks to him. Also special thanks to Tesa and her Family for allowing us to photograph on their farm.

To view more images of Tricia & John, view my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: