Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jason & Sarah: May 24, 2009





Jamie and I joined Jason & Sarah at De Luca's for a beautiful Jewish Ceremony & a great party afterwards. It was such a gorgeous site. I was also really excited to be photographing a Jewish Ceremony because I love the symbolism. And the Cantor was very informative and humorous throughout the Ceremony.

Jason & Sarah choose to see each other before the Ceremony to do their photographs. They then joined the Cantor with a small group of friends and family to perform the actual Ceremony. Afterwards, they joined the rest of their friends and family for a more public Ceremony. Then they partied for the rest of the night!

Thanks so much for making me a part of your day! Jamie and I had so much fun!


Jason&Sarah
View Photo Slideshow


1 comment:

Corey B said...

Gorgeous wedding! I adore the ring shot in the flowers!!! I'm a sucker for the detail shots... :)