Thursday, June 4, 2009

Robert & Deborah: May 22, 2009





Deborah actually booked me over the phone and we got to know each other a bit over Facebook. Our first meeting in person was a few days before the Wedding. So after meeting her, I was really excited to be able to photograph the Wedding.

Kathleen & I met them at the First Baptist Church of Valley City. We started out with some getting ready photos and some crazy wheelchair photos. How fun! The Ceremony was lovely. You could tell how in love Robert & Deborah are. It was really beautiful. Robert even sang to his Bride. I'm such a romantic cause I thought it was amazing.

Then we moved onto Williams on the Lake where we finished the family and bridal party photos. We even experimented with some night photography later on in the evening. There was mention of boy bands and hair gel I think...LOL. Anyway, the food was amazing at this venue and the places to photograph were unlimited.

Thanks for such an amazing day! I had so much fun getting to know you both!


Robert&Deborah
View Photo Slideshow


No comments: