Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pat & Emily: May 30, 2009





Jamie and I joined Pat & Emily last month in Shelby Ohio for their Wedding. The ceremony was held at First Presbyterian Church. We went to Kingwood Garden Centers for photos in between. And ended up at the Mid Ohio Conference Center for the Reception.
Emily & Pat are such a great couple to work with. They both have such kind spirits and I was so honored to be a part of their day. The guys in the Wedding Party kept us hopping all day. The Groom threw the garter in true "Lebron Style". And the couple had such a great group of friends and family assembled.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your Wedding. You'll have to let me know if I passed the Dad-Photographer Test!..LOL


EmilyAndPat
View Photo Slideshow


2 comments:

Emily said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVVVVVVE my wedding photos! Words can't explain how beautiful I think they are and what a wonderful job you did. Your attention to detail is amazing and very much appreciated! I think you are going to pass the "dad photography" test with flying colors. As you know, I'm obsessed with photos and scrapbooking and my wedding photos were one of the things I was most excited with my wedding. You exceeded my expectations. Thanks for everyhing!

Diane said...

Beautiful wedding photos! I think you captured the spirit of this great couple.