Sunday, August 1, 2010

Allyson & Craig: June 26, 2010






Deb & I joined Allyson & Craig at the Elyria Country Club. As soon as we walked in, we were so impressed with the detail Allyson put into the Antique theme for her Wedding. She made those paper flower centerpieces you see above! WOW! Not to mention each invitation, notecard gift set, cake topper etc. DOUBLE WOW! She really needs to think about doing themed Weddings for other people or becoming a Wedding Planner. Amazing!!

We photographed some getting ready photos followed by the couple seeing each other for the first time so that we could take formal photos before the ceremony. It was a beautiful moment. I love what a gentleman Craig is. I mean who kisses hands anymore? I'm such a romantic and it was one of my favorite moments of the day. We then spent some time photographing around the main building and doing formal photos. The ceremony was lovely with the chairs wrapped around in a circle around the couple. After the ceremony, Brit from ECC, took myself and the couple on a little ride to a few GORGEOUS locations on the golf course. Wow, what a surprise! And the photos turned out pretty cool!

Thank you so much to the staff of ECC!! You were AMAZING and I would recommend you to all of my clients without a doubt! Did I mention Michael Symon is the consulting chef?

And most importantly, thank you Craig & Allyson for allowing me to capture one of the most important days of your lives. It was an honor and privilege!

To view more images from Craig & Allyson's Wedding, go to my Facebook Fanpage!

No comments: