Thursday, August 5, 2010

Liz & John: July 3, 2010






It was a true pleasure for Kalyn & I to work with John & Liz! They had their wedding at Quailcrest Farms which is a lovely farm complete with gardens and an awesome barn converted into a reception location. I had been looking forward to this wedding for awhile and I definitely wasn't disappointed!

Liz & John decided to see each other before the ceremony. They played rock, paper, scissors to determine who would read their special vows first. Then we moved onto the ceremony. The Flower Girl literally ran down the aisle. It was the funniest thing! The Best Man smiled through the entire ceremony which is unusual. Normally the Best Man and Groomsmen all look very serious. Hmmm I wonder why? The Maid of Honor kept wiping tears through most of the ceremony. And Liz & John had huge grins the entire time!

The reception was tons of fun too! Cool dancing and a really fun garter toss! Thanks for inviting me to capture your day Liz & John. I had sooooo much fun!

PS. The BARBECUE WAS AWESOME!

To view more images from Liz & John's Wedding, go to my Fanpage!

No comments: