Friday, August 27, 2010

July 10, 2010: Nadia & Shawn






Nadia and Shawn are such a fabulous couple. Nadia is just gorgeous and Shawn has an amazing sense of humor. And both are incredibly kind and nice. As soon as I met them I knew I wanted to photograph their wedding so it was such a thrill to be there!

We started the day out with some "getting ready" photos and then headed to Amasa Stone Chapel for the ceremony. I don't think anyone could take a bad photo at Amasa. It is always such a pleasure to photograph there. And with Shawn & Nadia's special touches for the church it was even more beautiful. The cute little flower girl headed back into the aisle to fix some flowers on the runner after she finished her walk up the aisle. Then came Nadia on her father's arm looking dazzling. You could see the love in Shawn's eyes as she walked the aisle. It was such a beautiful moment.

After the ceremony, we walked around the campus of Case Western for some fun photos with the Bridal Party and some couple shots of the Bride & Groom. I think the Charlie's Angels Bridal Party shot is one of my favs!

Then we headed to Severence Hall for the rockin reception afterwards. I had never photographed inside Severence and was very happy to do so. It was gorgeous. Nadia & Shawn seemed to have an amazing time.

Thank you so much for including me in one of the most special days of your lives! I had such a great time working with you both. It has been such a pleasure!

To view more images from Shawn & Nadia's Wedding, go to my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: