Monday, January 17, 2011

Christen & Larry's E-session







I was so excited to meet Larry for the first time and hang out with he and Christen. I definitely wasn't disappointed. They are two of the nicest, most down to earth people. And we had such a great time hanging out together.

We headed over to Edgewater Park to begin their session. A lot of the photos were taken in different sections of the Park. We briefly stopped at the studio to get more of an urban feel. And then after chatting for awhile in the parking lot, they went home. And I was left feeling totally stoked about photographing their upcoming Wedding. I absolutely love when I end a session feeling creative & invigorated. Thanks for a great time Christen & Larry!

To view more images of Christen & Larry, go to my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: