Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rachael & Glen: October 29, 2010







Brady & I joined Rachael & Glen out in Akron for their Wedding. The day started out with some family & party photos in the courtyard of the college. Then we moved into the Chapel for a beautiful ceremony in Reds & Golds. I loved the way Rachael & Glen glanced at each other throughout the ceremony. There were a lot of smiles.

We put in some time doing images out in the Courtyard before it was to dark. Then we moved onto Guys Party Center to celebrate.

The laughter flowed throughout the toasts. It was such a pleasure watching Rachael & Glen's first dance. And the dip was fabulous. Rachael's Dad grinned throughout the entire father/daughter dance. I think there might have been a few tears as well. Then Glen was smiling all throughout the mother/son dance. It was so beautiful. Then the party started.

It was such a great pleasure to participate in your Wedding Day. I loved getting to know you both. Thank you so much for allowing me to do your photos!

To see more images of Rachael and Glen, go to my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: