Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jeremy & Stepfanie: October 23, 2010







Kalyn & I started out the day at Bethel Lutheran Church with Jeremy & Stepf. There was lots of nervous anticipation while waiting for the beginning of the service to start. Stepf was of course all smiles that day while Jeremy was out front giving everyone hugs as they came in. Such a cute couple!

Their ceremony was lovely as well as humorous in parts. The fall decorations were gorgeous. I especially loved the flowers on the ends of the pews. Stepfanie's face as she walked down the aisle was full of joy which met with Jeremy's huge smile.

In between we traveled to a few different locations around Cleveland like Edgewater & Browns Stadium. I even climbed into a huge bush of flowers to get the above Browns Stadium photo. Someone should have taken a photo of me getting in there...LOL

The we headed to Valley View for the reception where after the main things like toasts, cake cutting and dinner, everyone really got down on the dance floor. It was an exciting evening!

Thanks for making me a part of your day!!!!!

To view more images of Stepf & Jeremy, view my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: