Thursday, December 30, 2010

Herbst Bat Mitzvah







I was invited to photograph the rehearsal at Park Synagogue with the Herbst Family. I had a blast listening to their Rabbi. He had such an amazing sense of humor. I also did some family photos which were so much fun. Elana is such a sweetheart!

Cindi and I caught the very end of the service at the temple. I love Jewish traditions and ceremonies. They are sooo beautiful.

Then we moved onto the party. Rock The House djed the evening away. There were hula hoops, crazy hats, glow sticks, fun glasses and a crazy scavenger hunt. As well as great food and an ice cream bar. The kids danced the night away and even the parents joined in. It was so much fun. Thank you so much for inviting me to capture such a special moment in Elana's life!

To view more images from the Herbst Bat Mitzvah, check out my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: