Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jen & Jonathan's E-session







I met Jen & Jonathan at Mapleside Farms out in Brunswick. It was such an amazingly gorgeous day. We started out around the little pond which I find so endearing. The we moved to the apple orchards where we were attacked by crazy monster ducks because some lady thought it was funny to bother them...LOL. Not so funny for us especially since I was hiding under a tree. The rest of the session went by without a hitch. We enjoyed the corn maze. I still think we should have used the cowboy hats...LOL. And then we moved onto the pumpkin patch. It was such a fun day. Jonathan has this charming smile and lovely personality. And Jen is one of the kindest people I've ever met. Not to mention beautiful! I am so thrilled to be working with them and I can't wait for the Wedding!

To view more images of Jen & Jonathan, check out our FB Fanpage.

No comments: