Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beth & Jared: October 10, 2010







Kalyn & I had an amazing time photographing Beth & Jared's Wedding. It was such a wonderful day. Beth sent her Mom, Peggy, to meet me the first time. We sat for about 6 hours and chatted. She told me all about Beth & Jared so by the time I met Beth & Jared, I felt like I knew them. And I was TOTALLY excited to photograph their Wedding.

I dropped Kalyn off at the hotel with the Jared, his sister and the other Groomsmen to do some getting ready images. Then I rode over to Peggy's home to photograph Beth & the ladies getting ready. I was immediately excited to photograph around Peggy's home. It was beautiful and there was a little red bridge out front. The Fall leaves were perfect.

The Gentleman & Kalyn rode Lolly the Trolley to the house and Beth & Jared had their first moment of seeing each other at the bottom of Peggy's stairway. I always feel a little like I'm invading such a private moment but I quickly forget about that and photograph the beauty in the moment. And you could immediately tell how much love was between Jared & Beth. This set the tone for the entire day.

We photographed some images around Peggy's home. Then we moved over to Chagrin Falls and hit the Popcorn shop for a few images. And then finished all the family photos at Landerhaven.

This was my first experience at Landerhaven and it was definitely a wonderful one!! Plus I was working with a group of A-List Vendors! The fab Jay R from Selective Sound along with his right hand man Christian DJed for the evening and did the wonderful lighting for the reception. And also Kim & Al from Video Memories Forever who are wonderful people and professionals.

Beth & Jared were married in a Jewish Ceremony. The Rabbi read some of the things they had said about each other and I think the entire room was in tears including me. Their Kutuba was gorgeous. It said "Yours before we met. Mine before we touched. Everlasting from the start.", which I thought was one of the most beautiful things I had ever read.

The reception was full of love, happiness and more tears. I would say the Hora was my favorite part. Especially Peggy's face as they hoisted the chair. Although Beth rivaled Peggy's face. And at the end of the evening, Beth & Jared surprised their guests with a wonderful Slider bar. SWEET!!!!

I have had so much fun getting to know you Beth & Jared. It was such a honor to be a part of your Amazing Day!

To view more images of Jared & Beth's Wedding, go to my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: