Friday, December 3, 2010

Sarah & Michael: September 5, 2010







I spent a lovely Sunday at Windows on River with Sarah, Michael & their Families. It was a gorgeous day with the sun shining down. Sarah was radiant in her gorgeous dress. And Michael never stopped smiling all day. I was so happy Sarah's sister found me for their Wedding. The ceremony was lovely. Then we moved out on the dock for some creative images. Michael & Sarah have so much love for each other. It was just wonderful. After some images outside we moved to the cocktail hour to they could spend a little time with their family and friends. And then it was back inside for a fun-filled reception.

Thank you so much for making me a part of your day. It was so much fun. I enjoyed it more than I can even tell you. And Michael, thank you so much for serving our country!

To view more images from Sarah & Michael's Wedding, view my Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: