Monday, December 17, 2012

Amanda & Jimmy: October 6, 2012


I joined Amanda & Jimmy at Michaud's for their special day.  We started out with some getting ready photos.  And then moved outside for the ceremony.  The officiant read some things Amanda & Jimmy said about each other which was very sweet & heartfelt.  It brought tears to my eyes.  I just loved the way they looked at each other.  So sweet.  :-)

We headed over to Coe Lake for some fun images.  Amanda was all about props and I LOVED it.  Especially the photo frame.  I'm thinking about investing in one.  Anyway we had such a great time!

Then we went back to Michaud's for the Reception.  Amanda danced with all the men in her life which was really beautiful.  The Anniversary Dance was so much fun.  And then the Bridal Party got crazy on the dance floor!  It was a fabulous night!

Congratulations Jimmy & Amanda!  I wish you an eternity of happiness.  :-)

To view more images of Jimmy & Amanda, check out their Wedding Album on our Facebook Fanpage.

PS...The fabulous Lexi V. did the Groom's Getting Ready Photos.

No comments: