Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Brianna & Breck: September 29, 2012


Brianna & Breck are just an incredibly cute & lovable couple.  As soon as I met Brianna, I knew I wanted to photograph her Wedding.  And when I did this couple's e-session, I also fell in love with Breck's personality too.  They are just wonderful people!

Lexi & I hung out with Breck & Brianna separately to photograph their Getting Ready Images.  Then we moved to the Hall for their Wedding Ceremony.  I loved the way Brianna just cuddled into Breck with a huge smile during the sermon part of the ceremony.  They are just so sweet.

Then I joined the B&G with their Bridal Party at a park for some fun images.  We had a great time laughing and dancing.  They were just a fun fun group!

After group shots, we moved to the City Club of Cleveland for the Reception.  After some very heartfelt dances between the B&G and their parents, they moved into dancing & getting down.  Breck & Brianna had a photo booth for their guests which is always a hit with everyone.  They also had a candy bar which always makes me happy.  LOL.  And the fabulous Kimberly L from Love, Laughter & Elegance coordinated the fabulous event!

Congratulations to Breck & Brianna!  I wish you an eternity of love & happiness!

To view more images of this couple, check out their Wedding Album on our Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: