Monday, December 17, 2012

Danielle & Jeremy: October 20, 2012


Lexi & I headed out to Buffalo Creek Retreat to join Jeremy & Danielle for their Day. I was so excited because I had never been there before. And it didn't disappoint. It was AWESOME!

 We started the day taking some Getting Ready Images followed by Formal Family Images of Jeremy & Danielle separately. Then we spent some time doing fun images with the Ladies. The ceremony was gorgeous. It was to cold to be outside but it was set up beautifully inside the building. Danielle & Jeremy were so sweet. I loved the looks and expressions they shared during the ceremony.

 We then headed out into the cold to do some cool & romantic images on the Grounds of Buffalo Creek. It was just amazing outside. The Fall colors were so vivid. And this group was soooooo much fun!!!!

The Reception was also tons of fun. I loved Danielle's choice of color. And she had homemade Mad Libs at each table. The toasts were funny & sentimental. Danielle's dance with her father brought tears to my eyes. The Best man surprised Danielle & Jeremy with paper lanterns. It was just a really wonderful evening!!!

 Congratulations Danielle & Jeremy! I have loved every moment of working with you both. And I wish you tons of love and happiness for an eternity!

 To view more images of Danielle & Jeremy, check out their Wedding Album on our Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: