Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Choose Your Photographer Wisely!

I cannot stress enough, the importance of choosing the right photographer for your wedding day! Remember, you will spend your entire wedding day with this person. So visit at least 4 or 5 photographers and make sure their personality is the right personality for you!

To give you an idea about what kind of personality I have; I am a very passionate photographer with a calming presence. I have been known to help pin flowers, zip up dresses, and diffuse stressful situations. I have been told I have a wonderful, fun-loving sense of humor. I am respectful of all the Bride & Groom's wishes. I receive compliments from managers, priests, and planners of how respectful I am with the rules of venues and sacred wedding services. I have been told I am unobtrusive and extremely polite.

As a last note, make sure you hire someone who loves what they are doing. Those are the people who treat your wedding like a totally new situation. You don't want someone who takes the exact same photographs at every single wedding they attend!

No comments: