Saturday, April 7, 2007

EXCITING NEWS!!

Hello Clients, Friends, & Family,

I have some really amazing news to share with all of you! Drum Roll Please.................

I am OPENING MY OWN STUDIO IN CLEVELAND!!!!! (Doin a little dance)

With the help of my friends at 831 Photography, I am opening up my own studio. My portfolio and a nice little goodbye will be posted on 831 Photography's website at http://www.831photography.com/index.php?page=53 until I get my own website up and running which should be very soon.

I will keep everyone posted with contact information. For now, you can reach me or leave messages at my home office number which is 216.221.6013 or you can email me at TerryThePhotographer@gmail.com.

I will be sending out an official letter to all my clients letting them know everything will remain the same with their contracts. It will fill you in on all the details. You should be receiving the letter by this coming Friday!

So please email or call me or 831 if you have any questions or concerns!

I hope everyone has an amazingly wonderful Holiday!!

Thanks so much for all your fabulous support,
Terry Michelle Goodman

Ps.....what about this snow!!!

No comments: