Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wedding Photographer in Cleveland!











If you are looking for a photographer who is passionate about what they do; if you are looking for a photographer who is constantly learning more about the field and her vision; if you are looking for a photographer who loves what she does; if you are looking for an emotional and heartfelt photographer who introduces these feelings into her work; if you are looking for a photographer who cares about your vision as a client and a person; than I am your Photographer!

Artistic vision is a gift from the Universe, from God, from Buddha, from whatever greater power you believe in. So I believe in indulging myself within my artistic vision whenever possible.

This blog is an extension of my vision as a photographer. It's main purpose is to let my clients see my personality in an intimate and personal way. So I will be posting things I learn along the way as a photographer & person, as well as favorite photos from weddings, portrait sittings, and various other artistic endeavors. Eventually I will also include a list of my favorite wedding vendors also. So please check back often.

No comments: