Thursday, April 12, 2007

My April 14th 2007 Wedding!

I am so excited about my wedding this coming Saturday. I am photographing for Michele Fallert & Wesley Parker. Michele's family is actually from around my hometown of Niles, Ohio. So when I first met them, I felt like we had an immediate connection. And this is a great thing to feel when you are meeting with a client.

We are going to Chagrin Falls to photograph at the Falls, the Popcorn Shop, and Yours Truly. It is such a beautiful enviornment. And it will be my first wedding since going to Vegas to the Wedding Portrait Photography International Conference. So I will be using a lot of my new techniques and all the passion and enthusiasm that comes along with just learning so much about myself as a photographer! So stay tuned for photos from that wedding!

No comments: