Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ayna & Hani: July 3, 2011

I spent an evening with Ayna & Hani around my studio building on Superior photographing their engagement session. They both have the most gorgeous eyes. I told them they should model because of how gorgeous they both are. But more important, they are also both so sweet and down to Earth. I had such a fabulous time with them and was so excited to photograph their Home Ceremony & celebrate their customs.

So Jamie and I met them at Ayna's Family Home so they could officially be married in their custom. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by their closest family & friends for such an intimate moment. I just love the sweet & tender way Hani treats Ayna. It was very apparent this day.

We headed out to Squires Castle for some images. It was a lovely day with bright sunshine and many other newly married couples roaming the castle grounds. But we found quite a few locations to photograph in.

Afterwards we headed to the Radisson in Eastlake. These families really knew how to dance. It was amazing to be a part of it. Thank you so much for sharing your day with me. Congratulations Hani & Ayna. May you live forever in happiness & love!

To view more images of Ayna & Hani, check out the Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: