Thursday, September 29, 2011

Liz & Brian: July 9, 2011





Aaron and I stopped of in Fairlawn, Ohio to photograph Liz getting ready. I knew it was going to be a wonderful day. Liz was just gorgeous!

Then after getting through a traffic jam, we all arrived at the church just slightly late with the Bride in tow. But it didn't matter at all to Brian when Liz arrived. He was smiling from ear to ear the entire time. It was such a heartfelt ceremony. I admit I was crying behind my camera. :-)

We stopped at Liz & Brian's High School for a few images. Then moved over to Downtown Akron. And finally stopped in Cuyahoga Falls for a few images. It was so much fun hanging out with this wedding party. We had a blast.

And last but not least, we arrived at the Reception for some sweet toasts and awesome dancing. Towards the end of the night, a gentleman treated us to his dancing version of Chumbawamba's "I get Knocked Down" song. It was pretty awesome.

It was such a pleasure hanging out with both of you. I had so much fun. Congratulations! I wish you many happy years to come. :-)

To view more images of Liz & Brian, check out our Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: