Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mike & Emily: June 18, 2011

Jamie & Aaron joined me at the Haas Farm for a day of love, joy & fun.

Emily & Mike are my partner Maura's cousins. And I've adored Emily from the first moment I met her. I was lucky enough to be at Maura's Aunt Maureen's home when Mike proposed to Emily. And of course I immediately jumped on the prospect of photographing their Wedding.

We joined both families for some getting ready images before the day began. And as soon as I saw the awesome ceremony set up and the tent set up for the Reception I realized what a magnificent vision Emily & Mike had for their day and was even more thrilled to be there.

There were golf carts, croquet mallets and bean bags which provided hours of fun. We set up a photobooth inside a horse stall. The David Loy Band was of course present as they would be at any Joyce-Haas Family function. And as if that weren't enough, everyone released these amazing lanterns into the night sky.

I would like to take a moment to say that I didn't know Emily's Dad but I'm positive he was there with her that day. From Mike's vows to Madelaine's toast, he was present in every moment.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. Congratulations and I LOVE you both!! :-)

To view more images of Mike & Emily, check out the Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: