Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Julie & Ryan: June 25, 2011

What can I say about Julie & Ryan? They are two of the nicest people on Earth. I adored Julie from the moment I met her. And as soon as I met Ryan, I totally understood exactly how they ended up together. You could see it in the way they look at each other.

Aaron and I seperated at the beginning of the day to do some getting ready images for the couple. Then we headed to St. Bedes Church to see them tie the knot. It was so beautiful to watch them exchange vows that even I shed a few tears.

We took some images in and around the church and then moved onto the gorgeous Andrews Academy. If you haven't seen this venue, you are missing out. It was spectacular! The couple honored us all with their first dance and then cut their beautiful cake. After a touching speech from Julie's father and a heartfelt speech from the Maid of Honor, the Best Man had us all cracking up with the best ways to help Julie handle Ryan. This included Band-Aids, baseball helmet and a tape recorder as well as a few other items. So funny!! Then after dinner it was time to get down and let loose on the dance floor. And they did!!

Congratulations Julie & Ryan. It was an honor and pleasure to be able to know you both!

And thank you Kim & Al from Video Memories Forever for referring me to Julie & Ryan. Its always so lovely to see you both!

To view more images from Julie & Ryan's Wedding, go to the Facebook Fanpage.

No comments: